Monday, November 10, 2008

The wonderful people from Roisin's band




I was so nervous before I met them but that feeling just vanished once I saw them. Everybody has been so nice and friendly with me and I felt really good and confortable.
Nevertheless the thing that made my heart bounce is that Roisin and the girls loved the jumpsuit i wore which was a design from my a/w 09 collection and wanted me to make the item for them. I felt so honoured that I could barely speak I couldn't believe that was actually hapenning especially beacause Roisin was the muse of my collection. She told me she loved it and that they've searched for jumpsuits like that and didn't find something thay liked anywhere and asked me if I could make some for their tour. I still pinch myself to make sure I haven't dreamt that.

No comments: