Corina Vladescu SS2011 collection is everything in Spring 2011 Trend Reports, according to Style.com.
1. Hyper Color - "We can't remember a season in which fashion has wrapped its arms around color like it has for Spring—and it wasn't just the designers you'd expect doing the hugging."
2. Lace Embrace - "Where's the news in lace for Spring, you ask? In its sheer diversity."
3. Midi Is the Message - "To-the-knee? Sure. Ankle-length? OK. Mid-calf? Huh? Better get used to it—it's time to invest in a new hemline. With the return of ladylike dressing, three-quarter-length skirts are on the rise everywhere."
4. Prints Revolution - "Designers went bananas (literally) for quirky patterns this season. Flora, fauna, fruita—you name it, they printed it."
5. Seeing the Light - "You know it's a bona fide trend when even the princes of darkness cross over to the light side."
6. The Yves Standard - "The seventies ruled the Spring runways—the Yves Saint Laurent seventies, to be exact."
7. We Wear the Pants - "Printed sheaths not for you? Wouldn't be seen dead in a midi? Don't worry, tailored trousers were also a focus this season."
SS2011 was shown in September 2010 at MQ Vienna Fashion Week and in Paris at Who's Next Salon de Pret-a-Porter.
Available for sale from March 2011 at Corina Vladescu Showroom, The Place Concept Store, People's Fashion Gallery (AFI Palace Mall) and online at molecule-f.com